Our trainings and COVID-19
Our trainings and tours
We currently (as of February 2021) assume that our trainings and tours 2021 in Germany, Austria, Norway and Slovenia will take place in one form or another. All trainings will be carried out in compliance with our hygiene concept, which we will present to all participants before each training / tour.
Guidelines and recommendations during our events: Our hygiene concept
- We oblige all participants to follow the general hygiene guidelines to minimize the risk of infection: https://www.bundesregierung.de/breg-de/themen/coronavirus/hygiene-advice-1730352
- Common meals are suspended, we provide separately packed snacks where possible as welcome snacks.
- We provide disinfectants at our events.
- Rental equipment will no longer be inflated by mouth as is customary in packrafting, but with a pump carried by the guides.
We will follow all guidelines as well and of course we will not hug or shake hands with familiar faces, but only give the friendly smile you know from us. We commit again clearly also all participants to the preservation of this social distance.
In addition, regardless of the current situation, it is not advisable for one's own well-being to arrive at a physically demanding course with flu-like or severe cold symptoms and/or a strong fever, so we are obliging our participants here to be protective. We would like to ask you once again, especially now, not to come to the corresponding course with such symptoms of illness - as difficult as this may be in individual cases.
Procedure in case of pandemic-related cancellation of our activities
If we have to cancel one of our courses due to the pandemic, we offer the following options to the affected participants:
- Refund of the already paid course / tour fees OR
- Rebooking on a later, free course date, if possible OR
- Issue of a voucher for any course
In case of cancellation by a participant (without an official order), our cancellation conditions apply according to the general terms and conditions.
Further information from the official bodies
For up-to-date information on this topic, please refer to the website of the RKI:
as well as the information for the public of the WHO (World Health Organization):